Content Management Systems
Silverstripe is a flexible open source content management system (cms) and build on the Sapphire framework.
With the SilverStripe content management system, website editors don't need be familiar with complex web applications—or even know HTML. You can get started in very little time—a typical training session takes no more than an hour or two. You and your staff can quickly start taking advantage of powerful features. For example, you can:
- Create new pages and drag and drop them where you want them to be in the sitemap.
- Edit and style content in an editor that uses a formatting toolbar that is familiar to anyone who uses word processing software.
- Easily insert links, images, Flash animations, and video into your content.
- Copy and paste content directly from Microsoft Word.
- View a draft of your content changes before publishing them on the live site.
- Publish multiple changes to your site with one click.
- Assign different user roles and permissions for each section or page of your site.
- View older versions of a page, and roll back to a previous version, if needed.
In addition to these editing features, the SilverStripe content management system generates search engine friendly and accessible websites. Your website will be easily found by search engines and used by visitors with different abilities and technical setups. All these features are included in the SilverStripe content management system out of the box.
If you would like to talk to me about any aspect of website design, email marketing, seo or just anything web I'd love to hear from you. Why not give me a call on +44 (0) 7779 333 280 or send me an email using the contact form.